The Butterfly Book Club Romance Book Box 2024- the King of Sherwood Forest!

 

So for 2024 I decided to try something different. A book subscription. I shopped around for a while and whilst I liked the look of some it wook a while until I found the perfect fit, Which for me has been The Butterfly Book Box-Romance Box. So today I thought I'd review January's offering..The King of Sherwood Forest.

The box itself arrived quickly after dispatch and looked amazing! It contained the book carefully packaged in a gorgeous book bag and with a bookmark , readathon and a set of prompt cards as well as a letter from the author. I do want to note I have bought this with my own money.


Onto the book itself.
Look at her isn't she pretty! A beautiful limited edition paperback with foiling and sprayed green edges. 

Obviously even though it was beautiful I had to read it to decide if it was worth it and I'm glad to report it was. I'm not going to do a full review here but King of Sherwood Forest is a grown up retelling of Robin Hood with plenty of spice and peril. A fantastic dark romance that I loved. Marian was a fantastic heroine and Robin was broken and dreamy.


Overall for the first box I am really Into my subscription so far and I look forward to the next box!




Comments

Popular Posts