WELCOME AUTUMN ROUNDUP!!!

Happy Autumn and beginning of Halloween month guys. I've had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte so i'm officially calling it autumn over here on the blog! During Halloween I will be posting as much as possible so brace yourself! But first lets say goodbye to summer in style with a big ol' roundup!



The Best Reads of the Summer!
One in bold is my pick of the summer guys. So don't skip that one!
  1. Want to make a tonne of money on depop? I-D meets the kids that have HERE
  2. 14 hours of cuteness in the skies with  MARIE CLAIRE HERE
  3. I loved this VOGUE piece about Antoni from Queer Eye HERE
  4. Pod racing, goody bags and lots of complicated mechanics THE VERGE has it all HERE
  5. THE GUARDIAN meets the incredible Maye Musk HERE
  6.  Why do Supreme fans wait in line? MANREPELLER investigates HERE
  7.  Love Connor? Hate Detroit become Human KOTAKU meets his superfans HERE
  8. HYPERALLERGIC meets the artist reanimating forgotten women of the past HERE
  9. TESLARATI looks at the newly restored Falcon 1 HERE
  10. Loved Doja Cat's viral video Mooo well DAZED spoke to her and she seems fun HERE
EXTRA CREDIT

What better way to say goodbye to Summer than starting a new readathon. Bookriot last week ran their Fall into Fall readathon and its brilliant.
It's low effort, super fun and you don't have to follow every single day. I did 1,4 and 5 in the end and I loved it!  have a go!

PRETTY THINGS

I could not decide as to the things i've coveted more but going into autumn this is totally something I want in my house. Killstar have released a load of soft toys called Kreeptures and I love them so much. This one Nekomata is just brilliant but honestly all three are adorable as hell!
Blogger of the summer!
My blogger of the summer has totally been Lize from Lize in Disneyland. I love her blog so much.


Anyway see you back soon for when it gets super spooky over here!!


Comments

Popular Posts