Harry Potter Lego Adventures!


Hiya Guys! I know it's been a while but I've been working on some external pieces for other sites and things got a bit crazy. I know I need to schedule better! Anyway I happened to be down in Legoland when I decided to buy some pretty awesome Harry Potter lego. So heres what I got and a quick review of each thing.




 1
Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts 
Bling Bag Mini-figure

I was super excited for these. They were selling out super fast and so many people were feeling them trying to guess who's in the bag. The added fun is trying to guess if you have a Harry Potter character or a Fantastic Beasts character! If you can see from the pieces I got one of the most known villains fo all time.
VOLDERMORT
Anyone who has ever built a minifigure knows they take about two minutes and are super easy. Also they are highly collectable and are at pocket money prices totally worth it!

2
HARRY'S JOURNEY TO HOGWARTS
Polybag
The Polybags are always a fun, small kit that is easy to assemble  and contains a small amount of peices. This set only contains 40 and the boy wizard himself. But it is a super fun little set and I totally enjoyed making it. The cage is pretty amazing honestly, it's quite finnicky but it looks great completed.
The finished set.

Overall I had a great time making these little kits. The detail as usual is incredible. Also with the combination I got it meant I could do this


Comments

Popular Posts