Where the Hell Have I been? June/July Edition


So I finally have blogging time so I've sat down for a bit before I start main blogging again to give you a run down about what i've been up to. In question and Answer form of course.



Is everything cool at the moment?
yeah yeah its just been irritatingly nuts at work lately and my asthma has been horrible. So i've been having to take a lot of downtime.

Why are you so damn useless at scheduling stuff?
Because I'm a mess geez leave me be I'm trying my best. However sometimes the paying stuff has to come first. so i'm sorry guys but I've just started sorting out my scheduling so hopefully this time it'll stick.


So see any weird pastel ice cream vans lately?
Well funny you should mention it. Yes I have. This one was in Southbank. Along witht he cool bookstore that is in the header photo

Any other attractive food or drinks?
Yep. Here's a cosmopolitan at an awkward school reunion. It was very tasty but thats probably because the event was so damn uncomfortable.

Any other odd encounters?
Does a tall Charlie Chaplin count?

Um?
I'll go with yes so here he is!!

Did you actually do the articles of the month?
YES I DID AND HERE THEY ARE
  1. Hammer Horror gave awesome parts to older women and DEN OF GEEK salutes it HERE
  2. This piece at THE GUARDIAN makes me wish I'd bought a flamethrower too HERE
  3. DAZED finds out what Frida Kahlo's clothing says about disability and fashion HERE
  4. Down in Canada FINANCIAL POST finds out that Toys R Us is alive and well HERE
  5. This piece about librarians and Pride at BOOKRIOT is incredible and important HERE
  6. Ubisoft is letting you be a gay assassin rejoice IGN reports HERE
  7. Josh Brolin is having a big summer but as NYTIMES says he's worried HERE
  8. SCIENCE NEWS remembers the short but brilliant legacy of Emmy Noether HERE
  9. As a former Social Media Manger LINKED IN's piece is damn accurate HERE
  10. THE PARIS REVIEW investigates forgotten female authors in this new series HERE
So here we go guys
See you all soon for some actual content!!

Comments

Popular Posts