GOLDEN GLOBES, HECK YEAH I GOT 8 RIGHT

So lets take a looks at the winners I got right and the ones that surprised me.
This is just either ones I got right or the suprises/annoyance. Full list of winners is here

Under the cut because it won't be too big but still

MOVIES
BEST DRAMA - CALLED IT
Boyhood
I'm not surprised at all

BEST ACTOR DRAMA - WHAT A SURPRISE
Eddie Redmayne- Theory of Everything
I thought this was either going to be Cumberbatch, Gyllenhaal or Carrell. Nice to see Redmayne get some attention though.

BEST MUSICAL or COMEDY- CALLED IT
The Grand Budapest Hotel
CALLED IT. I knew this would win something. So bloody proud. Well done Wes! Hope you scrape up more this awards season.

BEST ACTRESS- MUSICAL or COMEDY- CALLED IT
Amy Adams- Big Eyes
So glad Amy won! she's such talented girl! I'm glad I was right on this one!!!

BEST ANIMATED FEATURE-WHAT A SURPRISE
How to Train your dragon 2
Whilst I loved this movie, I respectfully Disagree. There were two much more superior animations out there namely Lego Movie and Book of Life. Hopefully those two will get a shot at the other awards.

BEST FORGEIGN LANGUAGE FILM- CALLED IT
Leviathan
Proof that skeletons on posters may film win stuff!! So glad this won! 

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS- WHAT A SURPRISE
Patricia Arquette- Boyhood
serves me right for betting on Streep! Glad Patricia got it though, I'm rooting for her for the BAFTA's.

TV
BEST MUSICAL or COMEDY- CALLED IT
Transparent
Yes this totally deserved awards. Also will hopefully bring out more trans representation!

BEST ACTRESS TV MUSICAL OR COMEDY- CALLED IT
Gina Rodriguez- Jane the Virgin
Well done Gina, a completely deserved win from the most out of the blue winner in years. Glad Jane the Virgin has been recognised. Long it may it reign.

BEST ACTOR IN A TV SERIES MUSICAL or COMEDY-CALLED IT
Jeffery Tambor- Transparent
Yes, very happy for this one. Tabor is immensley talented. Nice to see him recognised.



BEST TV MOVIE or MINISERIES - WHAT A SURPRISE
I thought this would be True Detective but nope my other favourite won! WELL DONE FARGO

BEST ACTOR IN A MINISERIES/ TV MOVIE- CALLED IT
Billy Bob Thornton- Fargo
YES SO DESERVED. He pulled a blinder as Malvo. Glad Fargo got recognition this year!

So there we have it my wins and my biggest surprise. See you back here for BAFTA results, OSCAR predictions and the usual fun.

What do you think of the winners
COMMENT BELOW










Comments

Popular Posts