The Where Have I been? Roundup

So I've been rubbish lately. I know and there has been behind the scenes stuff I can't explain. But hopefully June will sort my life out a bit or if not will at least make me do something about it! Anyway Here is a big old roundup of fun stuff to and whats been going on.


What Have I done?

So I know I promised you a whole new schedule but I also said I'd be looking after myself and sadly I had been super ill recently and it threw me right off whack. So after almost a month of illness and recovery I finally got back to some semblance of normality unfortunately everything else had slipped and I've been picking up a lot of pieces. I was very lucky however because a dear friend allowed me to stay over in France for a few days after I had recovered which was a fun little holiday.

Eat anything aesthetically pleasing?
This bubblegum flavoured ice cream! It's so pretty and pastel! It  looks like I stole it from Wes Anderson!

Anything else weird happen?
I won six cans of coffee! Seriously had a bad day at work came home and found I'd won a Emerald Street Competition and won these! It's the little things in life!!


Things to Read and Ponder
The one in bold is the pick of the selection. So totally give it a go.
  1. costumes and cool retro blasters over at DISNEY STYLE's Solo interview HERE
  2. Hangar13 went to pieces after Mafia III KOTAKU finds out why HERE
  3. Schools narrowly avoided Pruneburgers GASTRO OBSCURA find out how HERE
  4. THE FASHION LAW explains The Ice Cream Museum's Insta-stardom HERE
  5. Find out about the forgotten woman that designed all our road signs at STYLIST HERE
  6. If glue and borax are your jam then THE GUARDIAN'S slime piece is for you HERE
  7. SCARY MOMMY has astronauts reading kids books in space HERE
  8. into random people NYTIMES tells you how to buy there stuff HERE
  9. Apple Data is solving murders THE HUSTLE finds out how HERE
  10. -both me and THE POOL wants to be this 83 year old Lingerie model HERE
EXTRA CREDIT
Book Riot has the bisexual book award winners. So you have some super bi reading material for the beach HERE

So anyway I am back babies so buckle in for some decent content!!

Comments

Popular Posts