K POP! Primark Makeup Review


So I realise makeup and stuff isn't really my beat at all. I tend to keep it very film focused to the point I often forget to blog because I have nothing film related to say. But then I thought well I'm just gonna try something new so heres my review of the much anticipated K Pop! collection from Primark.

So I'm only doing this because I found them in the shop and was super excited about it. The range is damn adorable, super affordable and cruelty free. So obviously I picked up two items to see just how they are. So here we go onto the review.

Item 1- Bubble Blush Cushion Blusher in Pastel Pink
£4

So heres a look at the packaging and it's dead cute inside and out! I've always wanted to try a cushion blusher because I think they look really good but they are usually so expensive so it's awesome to find one of these on the high street at such an affordable price. It's really easy to use although you do need to blend like hell when you put it on or you look like a muchkin!
This is what the shade looks swatched on my hand
I'm actually really into it. It's super cute, well pigmented and stays on all the time. Obviously it won't be worn with  my gothier looks but for a summers day when i'm a bit more toned down this stuff will be on my face a lot!

Item 2- Jelly Belle Jelly Lipstick in Pink Laces
£1.50
So firstly the packaging is super cute. Although I was kinda unimpressed at first due to the fact the lipstick was kinda wobbly in the tube. But when I tried it on I knew it would be perfect for summer. Whilst it's quite sheer, it's super cute on and a really decent colour that lasts a few hours without coming off.
This is what the swatch looks like on my hand
As you can see it's less pink and more a faded red sort of colour. It's very very cute I love it. It goes with everything!

So there we are. It's totally a worth while range perfect for the summer. Do let me know in the comments if you check it out.

Also let me know in the comments below if I should do more beauty stuff or not?

Comments

Popular Posts