Free Comic Book Day!

So it was Free Comic book Day Saturday, May the 4th Friday and another event Sunday. This weekend I had seriously no time!! But anyway I'm starting off with Free Comic Book Day which this year was far more low key than least year (which you can find here)
So lets have a look at the haul!
As previously mentioned this year was far more chill than last year. So much so I didn't even take any photos of the actual event! Rubbish I know but it was so calm I just couldn't be bothered to take a few snaps for the sake of this. There was however two awesome cosplayers a Green Lantern complete with sword and a girl dressed as Wicket!

Anyway on with the hoard!
This year I got a bit of a bumper crop which I am very grateful for! I got (From L to R) The Amazing Spiderman (for my brother), Overwatch, The Nightmare Before Christmas Zeros Journey, Avengers and finally of course I got Shattered grid. 

The real standard out is Zero's Journey which is absolutely stunning. It may just be my faviorite comic of the haul and possibly the month. It's cute and dynamic and I'm totally going to buy some more to see where its going. Totally jump in on that one if you can

As usual I bought something from my local comic shop as well because whilst FCBD is free comic for us comic shops do have to pay for the comics. So it's always a good plan to support them by buying at least one thing from them.
So I bought an old Spideypool that I had had my eye on for a while. I love buying Back issues so it was a nice little treat. Especially as we are revving up to Deadpool 2!

So anyway that was my haul for this year and if I'm lucky I should end up with a big ol' haul for Halloween Comic Fest too!

Did you guys get anything nice from FCBD?




Comments

Popular Posts