5 Reasons to not skip Walt Disney Studios in Paris

When you visit Disneyland Paris (Which I did way back in the Easter Hols and I love it there) It can be such an easy temptation to stay in the main park and leave its smaller cousin Disney studios alone. Here are 5 reasons I love Walt Disney Studios and why you should totally visit!


1. see the famous Statue
I think a lot of people forget this is here but I love to visit the studio park just to see this iconic beauty! It's so beautiful and always brings a tear to my eye. In fact all the statues in the Studios Park are worth seeing. 

2. Rock out with Aerosmith!
I'm not a fan of steep drop rides so Tower of Terror is not for me but I am a huge Rollercoaster nerd.  I also have an unaplogetic love of Aerosmith so combining the two into the Rock n Roller Coaster is just so my jam. Its such a good rollercoaster and the theming is perfect. You go through a real record labels office before you get to the ride!!

3. The Theming
It's movie magic over here with gorgeous settings that really give you that dream sequence in Singin in the Rain vibes you have always wanted!! 


4. The Shopping
Walt Disney Studios is best for either the really classic Disney (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and pals) or the Marvel/ Star Wars worlds. If those are your jam go shopping at the Studios the shops are awesome. Also there is a beautiful vintage style jewellery shop you have to visit!


5.  The Experience
Walt disney Studios really isn't the Disneyland afterthought people seem to think it is. There are often different characters roaming about that in the main park and its just so pretty and amazing. Extra special fun is trying to figure out and find all the movie references hidden around the park. It's pure movie magic plain and simple!

So there you are guys! Don't skip this park it's so fun and awesome. 
Have you been to Walt Disney studios in Paris? Whats your favourite part of the park?

Comments

Popular Posts