FEB/MARCH ROUNDUP!- I JUST CANNOT WAIT FOR SPRING!


A double bubble as life was so bonkers February! I decided to lump together the two months so that we got one monthly roundup but I thought you guys wouldn't mind too much. So any way here is two months of roundup goodness!!



Things to Read and Ponder
  1. THE GUARDIAN meets the Bank of England's chief cashier Victoria Cleland HERE
  2. HUCK finds the secret history of crossdressing through vintage photos HERE
  3. THE TAKEOUT warns you against eating the dread Lobster HERE
  4. THE AV CLUB revisits dark and twisted cult classic superhero film Darkman HERE
  5. GQ's amazing peice on brendan Fraser is very important indeed HERE
  6. THE VERGE finds out that Google wants to teach us about AI for free HERE
  7. EW finds out Chelsea Clinton's favorite books HERE
  8. BORED PANDA looks at the artist who paints fruit and veg as people HERE
  9. CUP OF JO looks into class anxiety and parenting HERE
  10. LINDSEY ROMAIN tries to find the new weird girl HERE

EXTRA CREDIT
Did you all see Jason David Frank as Lord Drakkon!!!! You guys are gonna love this, it was the highlight of March for me!


SHAMELESS PLUG

If you've been wondering where I've been well I have news guys I've been writing for Women Write About comics about Power Rangers. crazy huh!!! So here are the two latest articles!!

COOL CAMPAIGNS
Read all about Chiddera Eggerue's awesome twitter campaign HERE

BLOGGER OF THE MONTH
Yep guys I'm bringing it back this year!! And my my blogger this month is someone who I first saw on the afilmclub chat and then I checked out her blog. It's the lovely Lisa of Following Lisa!!

So thats me guys Thanks for checking in!!





Comments

Popular Posts