STYLIST LIVE: A Fantastic Day out

So on Saturday me and my mum headed up to the big city to head up to Stylist Live. We decided to have a poke around and see exactly whats it like so what follows is a big review slash pic spam of the whole thing! This is Part 1 Part 2 will be added shortly.


So we had a load of fun once we got to Olympia. The little Olympia station is pretty awesome too because it takes you literally straight to Olympia. Anyway we got in where we were greeted by a lovely lady giving us free gin tokens and a map and then we were firmly in the belly of the beast! When we got in we got given complimentary diet cokes which was nice because train travel always makes me really thirsty!
So firstly we decided to have a little explore and one of the first thing we went and saw was the awesome Pukka teas stand which not only were giving out tea but also had an awesome female empowerment area. There was awesome amounts of stuff like this cool bookshelf because Pukka is obviously really into shabby chic currently!  Also on the wall was a load of pins with cards attached where you could write an empowering phrase which is fitting seeing as The Fawcett society was part of this event! Obviously I wrote one too but I just photographed the whole wall!
Obviously I wouldn't leave without testing some tea so I got a sample of their Green and ginseng tea.
This is probably not something I'll buy again but it was nice to try it out.

Obviously after this we decided we had held off going to the free gin stand far too long! So we headed off to the gordon's gin bar in the middle for our complimentary Pink Gin and tonic. Isn't the Rose wall pure aesthetic goals! Anyway we got our drinks and these things were super stunning too and super tasty.
See Look it's so pretty! and tasted so good! My mothers hates Strawberries and even she liked it so obviously this was one of my favourite parts of the day!

Anyway I was going to put this into how it actually happened order but felt grouping it up into cool stuff and cool talk was the best way round so heres a quick look at some of the cool stuff that was there.
Heres Waterstones which as you can imagine was as awesome as you'd imagine.  As well as Benefit's awesome Brow Mobile which was super pink and super cool!

This is a delcious salad sample from Bol which was 100% worth it. Possible the best food there and there were some real competitors including some really nice sweets from Candy Kittens, crisps from Hippeas and some awesome sausages from Heck.
Anyway because I had so many damn photos I put them all into a montage. As you can see it was a truly awesome day. However thats not all I went to an event  while I was there which I will be blogging separatley.  Anyway so that was the awesome experience so far. I hope you enjoyed it and hopefully some time early next week the next installment will be ready!


Comments

Popular Posts