May the 4th be with you all

So for May the 4th I could do something a bit different and do four Star Wars opinions or something weird I think about the franchise. So let's begin shall we!

1. Random Fact
Ok so at Disneyland Paris (probably the other parks too) in the Studios park Captain Phasma and the storm troopers march through the main drag of the park. It's so cool. They walk straight past the crowd, point weapons the full thing. If you don't want to stay until late for the parade totally catch this one as it happens three times during the day plus it will give you goosebumps. 

2. Opinion
I didn't like Rogue One. I know I know but it just didn't do it for me. At the end I was more impressed by the technical wizardry than I was by the actual plot and characters. Obviously Alan Tudyk was perfect as was Riz Ahmed and Diego Luna but it just seemed kinda off to me idk. The most amazing thing about it was Grand Moff Tarkin the wizardry they used for that was amazing.

3. Plea
Dear Disney please let Ewan McGregor make an Obi Wan movie. Please please please please please. It would be damn awesome. 

4. Opinion
I don't really get why everyone piled on Hayden Christensen about his performance. He was no where near the worst part of the prequels. Even the amazing Ewan McGregor has trouble making himself seem convincing with the crappy scripts and slightly off CGI if we're honest. I get he was playing a beloved character so thats why people got upset with him but I think a lot of that was unjustified. 

So there we are four star wars things for May the Fourth!

So everyone 



Comments

Popular Posts