52filmsbywomen- Week 52-THE END

We've reached the end guys!!! We've done it!! 52 films by women watched on this blog, one a week from January to here. It's a hell of a feeling i'm pretty damn proud because normally I can't commit to anything! So without further a do here is the final film....


In A World
Dir: Lake Bell
2013
I have been waiting to watch this since it came out but such is the wonder of Netflix that finally I can watch it on demand. Lake Bell's directorial debut with a script she wrote herself is tight and witty and I love it wholeheartedly. 
Anyway it seemed like a fitting end to the 52week saga I embarked upon and it really was. I don't know whats going to happen on the blog now but I do know that there will still be a massive focus on lady directed movies.
I promise all of you that.

see you soon guys!


Comments

Popular Posts