NOVEMBER ROUNDUP- 26 Sleeps till Christmas

Sorry this is late guys! Uni has been stressful as crap and I haven't had much time to think let alone create my standard fare of subpar content and snark for you lovely people! But don't worry because its finally here this months roundup of cool stuff you may have missed.





BEST MOVIE
No brainer guys. It had to be the action movie with a heart The Accountant
Read my review HERE

PRETTIEST THING
Ok So Collectif released this dress and  it's very expensive but I'd look like a awesome Disney Princess/Spy in it so I think someone should buy it for me. .
FEEL FREE TO GET IT FOR ME FROM HERE

THANKFUL THOUGHT 
To the Skip to the end podcast guys for putting me as one of their shout outs!

BONUS PRETTY FANTASTIC
DUDES THE NEW DIRK GENTLY HAS ANOTHER SEASON COMING EVEN THOUGH US UK FOLKS HAVEN'T EVEN GOT THE FIRST SEASON YET!! More Dirk is Good Dirk!!
I'm so excited it lands on Netflix super super soon.

THINGS TO WATCH AND SEE
remember guys the bolded one is my pick of the month
  1. Bloomberg Business Week examines how The Skimm is doing so well HERE
  2. Maximum Pop! spills secrets on the bookstagram world HERE
  3. Den of Geek looks back at Stephen King film Silver Bullet HERE
  4. Past and Present investigates the stamp war that never happened HERE
  5. David Barnett's article for The Pool on the football child abuse scandal HERE
  6. The Telegraph knows what your House on Mars will look like HERE
  7. Hyperallergic tells you about the teacher who collected cat art HERE
  8. Lucky Peach works out the science behind mochi HERE
  9. Wallpaper looks at how nun's habits have changed the world HERE
  10. David Farley seeks what many of us do..The perfect doner kebab HERE
BONUS
IT'S BEEN 15 YEARS SINCE LORD OF THE RINGS. EMPIRE GOT THE FELLOWSHIP TO INTERVIEW EACH OTHER. IT'S AWESOME

LISTEN TO THIS
The kings of the music video are back with this song which may be my new faviorite. You can decide if it beats the treadmill video though!


BLOGGER OF THE MONTH
this months blogger of the month is Nicole who I discovered when she wrote about the Alladin show in London. I love her blog and I think you guys will too!
FIND HER HERE


So thats all she wrote folks!
Until Christmas month guys! BYE BYE

Comments

Popular Posts