SEPTEMBER IS DONE

Welp September's done. It seems to be a month of good TV with both the old (Red Dwarf XI which is proving to be a brilliant season) and the new (Designated Survivor which is brilliant).  Now come and catch up on all you missed with my Monthly roundup!



BEST MOVIE
READ MY REVIEW HERE  Mag 7 is badass!! GO AND SEE IT. It's a big ol' gunfight in the best of ways.

PRETTIEST THING
Ariana Grande has collaborated with Brookstone to create these colour changing wireless cat ear headphones. They are ridiculous and I want them. they are in pre-order now however they cost a pretty penny.

THANKFUL THOUGHT
hmm I don't really have one this month so heres a happy fox
BONUS PRETTY
Petite Meller's album has come out. Look at that.  Her Aesthetic is so interesting also she wrote a essay about her aesthetics that you might like for V magazine HERE

THINGS TO WATCH AND SEE
the pick of the month is in bold as usual so don't miss it
  1. Polygon looks at the past and future of the creators of League of Legends HERE
  2. Dazed looks at how Manga is helping LGBTQ+ people in Japan HERE
  3. The New Yorker finds the woman who wanted to be photographed HERE
  4. Extra crispy tries to find the history of the Flat White HERE
  5. Vogue looks at the sexism Hillary Clinton and all women face when ill HERE
  6. MEL looks at how Empathy overrides Irony when it comes to Corey Feldman HERE
  7. Ecouterre finds that a lady has made a stone handbag HERE
  8. The Daily Beast looks at the unlikely fashion statement of Resevoir Dogs HERE
    1. Daily Dot finds the origin of the great "chef kiss" meme HERE
    2. Real Life goes into the bizarre world of Taste space  HERE

    BONUS
    So if you like me love reading recipe sites but like me are awful at cooking, boy do I have the site for you. I present to you the Impatient Foodie.You'll love it


    LISTEN TO THIS

    So we've had another good month for music. Of note Panic! at the Disco released a video for LA Devotee with Will from Stranger Things in it but thats not my fave of the month. My fave track this month is The Front Bottoms with "Tighten Up". Enjoy!

    BLOGGER OF THE MONTH
    This months blogger is Laura from Le Lore. My new favourite beauty blogger. Whilst I don't really get all these beauty products this blog really explains it all so that even I get it!
    VISIT HER HERE

    SHAMELESS PLUG TIME
    I did a guest post over at TOTM after my last work with them. READ HERE

    So thats me for September. See you back here same time next month for a spooky themed Monthly roundup!!!!


    Comments

    Popular Posts