JANUARY ROUNDUP: BYE JAN 2016

Soguys for the first time ever I have decided to try and do a roundup of every month on this blog (probably not Dec though) I thought it would add more substance to this bad boy!

So without further a do


BEST MOVIE SEEN
SLOW WEST
The new Wes Anderson is rising in the form of writer director John Maclean.
I am in love with this movie. So pretty so whimsical


PRETTIEST THING
A Very Troubled Child's Darjeeling luggage series is my jam kids! Seriously, these thing are inspired by Wes Anderson's stunning movie "The Darjeeling Limited. Anyway like all gogrous things they are far too expensive so I will never own one but sod it I can dream god dammit!! 
Anyway they are available here if you have that sort of money!

THANKFUL THOUGHT
I have had an awful lot of good wishes coming my way at the moment from my family. Also I'm super Thankful for all of you guys and everyone that put up with me this month. It's been a month of ups and downs and all of this makes it so much easier.

ALSO BONUS PRETTY
Daniel Hivner in the new Calvin Klein advert- you are all very welcome!


Things to Watch and See
FOUR Important Links to click today!
  1. Susan Harlan's list of alternatives to "Resting Bitch Face" HERE
  2. Over at The Pioneer Woman they have a great list on 13 ways to become a better cook HERE
  3. Dazed has a great article of Unlikely cameos in Cult Movies HERE
  4. WATCH Jeffree Star's excellent Ziggy Stardust makeup tutorial HERE
for The Girl Gang it's the BLOG OF THE MONTH 
would be my fave who made me love my blog and embrace the blogging community Ashton's blog BEAUTY BOOKS AND BABBLE


LET'S ALL AGREE TO ENJOY FEBRUARY!
IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN




Comments

Popular Posts