IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Firstly I want to say about time because at some times blogging has been hell!!! but also peace on earth and good will to all men women and everyone else.

I hope Santa brought you and continues to bring every single thing you wanted and the everything is really good with you all. Also I hope the Doctor Who special isn't as godawful as Matt Smith's last DR WHO special because that was the worst! Anyway see you my festive friends! enjoy your massive meals and tons and tons of christmas pudding!

and finally.....



also here are five christmas songs to google
my fave 
Tegan and Sara- The Chipmunk Song (Christmas don't be late)
Slade- Merry Christmas
obviously Fairytale in New York
Gingerbread man- Melanie Martinez
White Christmas- Panic! at the disco!

xx The Dinosaur


Comments

Popular Posts