BLOGMAS: Home Alone is 25

Ok guys! Brace Yourselves. Perennial holiday classic Home Alone the story of a plucky kid beating the living daylights out of some awful incompetent burglars is officially 25 years old!

I know It's older than me and that really weirds me out. Like really weirds me out.  But hey it seems like everything is ageing to terrible amounts at the moment.

But anyway was Home Alone your favourite kids movie growing up? What was your favourite moment? Did you ever watch the second one where this poor kid gets stuck in New York? Should someone have just told his parents they had a tiny child they needed to look after?

Only you can tell me!

Comments

  1. WHATTT 25 years?? Jheeze time really does fly! This was one of my favourite christmas movies growing up as a kid, I never went a Christmas without watching it! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I also found out that Edward Scissorhands is 25 years old as well which means at least I have another thing to post about!! but I can't believe those films are both so old and the same age!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts