HALLOWEEN: AESTHETIC

I haven't done a pretty things post in so long. I apologise but here is a beautifully halloween themed one!
So in that lovely phot there is a few cool halloween-y bits I have picked up. From the left
Cat ears- gift, cool bat notebook- Ikea, LIPSTICKS Sonya Cosmetic lipstick in brandy Ice and Revolution cosmetics lipstick in Rebel with a cause and the revolution cosmetics Give them nightmare pallette which is stunning by the way. The shoe are really really awesome old premark boots that I bought these cool chevron laces for.
see aren't they pretty. They look so cool with these laces in which weree £2.50 from the V&A museum in London.

And here is my Halloween pretty aesthetic board!!
I think it gives the cool vintage aesthetic I was looking for whilst still being Halloween-y!
Any who Left to right
1. AHS Hotel, vintage postcard, The Tracate Middoth, vintage, vintage, The Sick Rose, vintage, Melanie Martinez, vintage, Gotham. ALL POSTCARDS HERE

So what do you think? What is your halloween aesthetic??


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts