|Heres the finished product|
Let's call it Cheese, Pepper, Posh-esque Pasta!
Serves 1 (double recipe for more servings)Ingredients
1 cup pasta (i used this type of cup i'm lazy or resourceful)
1 heaped dessert spoon of butter
1/2 cup grated cheddar or other strong cheese
5 cherry or baby plum tomatoes
5 pitted black olives from a jar (cut in half for garnish)
1. cook pasta as usual. whilst cooking cut up your tomatoes into chunks (not too small)
2. then when you drain your pasta. Save 1/2 a cup of draining water for the sauce. when draining put the tomatoes in the colander so they get a quick cook. then leave them nestled in the pasta whilst you do step 3
3. Melt your butter in a pan (the pan you cooked the pasta in is now empty use that one) when melted add your pepper. swirl it round for a bit.
4. add in pasta (obvs with the tomatoes)
5. add in saved pasta water and cheese.
6. turn heat off keep stirring. cut olives into halves
7. put pasta in bowl
8. garnish with your olive halves
EAT YOUR DELICIOUS PASTA