2015 BAFTAS- FOUR CORRECT FRICK YES

So to start this I will say this time I only predicted 14 of the full list of nominations because limited time and effort. Anyway for a full list of winners check here. Anyway on to the review of my correctness.

ITS GONNA BE A BIGGIE SO CHECK UNDER THE CUT

Out of my 14 predictions I got four correct. Here are my original predictions which I now regret HERE

BEST FILM- WHAT A SUPRISE
My prediction: Grand Budapest Hotel
Winner: Boyhood
Should have known

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS- CALLED IT
Winner: Patricia Arquette for Boyhood


Another win for Trish! Glad she got it. Always count on this woman to give you points!!!!!!

LEADING ACTRESS- WHAT A SURPRISE
Winner: Julianne Moore for Still Alice
My Prediction: Rosamund Pike for Gone Girl
This genuinely floored me. I was convinced old Rosy was bringing it home- OK. This makes Oscars contention interesting as hell.

ANIMATED FILM- CALLED IT
Winner: The Lego Movie
Gleeful applause. This deserved more. The best animated film in some time. The lack of oscar nominations is heartbreaking. WELL DONE LORD AND MILLER PAT YOURSELVES ON THE BACK.

ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY- CALLED IT
Winner: The Grand Budapest Hotel
Yes My patron saint Wes Anderson brings another shiny thing home to his nest in the clouds! DESERVES MORE PRAISE

ADPATED SCREENPLAY: WHAT A SUPRISE
Winner: The Theory of Everything
My Prediction: Gone Girl
Flynn was snubbed. END OF

OUTSTANDING DEBUT BY A BRITISH WRITER/DIRECTOR/PRODUCER-CALLED IT

Winner: Stephen Beresford & David Livingstone for Pride
YESSSSSSS YESSS YESSS. This is fantastic well done Lads.


Also Gugu was snubbed for not winning best newcomer FACT


so there we go meet me back here later on for the oscars






Comments

Popular Posts