2015 GOLDEN GLOBES NOMINATIONS: PREDICTIONS PART 2 TV

Welcome back to the second part of 2 part predictions for the 2015 award ceremony. This time it's a televisual feast. Don't worry if you missed the first part it's HERE.

As this takes up a lot of room THE PREDICTIONS ARE UNDER THE CUT.




BEST SERIES DRAMA

For visuals alone not just storytelling. Game of Thrones is ahead of the competition. Downton has gone down hill and House of Crds is close but I think GOT is gonna win this one.

BEST SERIES COMEDY
Whilst most of these aren't in England. From what I've seen of TRANSPARENT and it's reviews. I'm rooting for this one. Here's a very good review by BITCH MEDIA.

BEST MINISERIES/ TV MOVIE

Hard but not difficult. It's gonna be TRUE DETECTIVE. It's such brilliant concept and such a great show that it deserves every award and I certainly won't be seen to be in it's way.

BEST ACTRESS DRAMA

There can only be one. As much as I love VIOLA DAVIS, It's going to CLAIRE DANES for me. She has been incredible in homeland and she is just an incredible actress. Plus her show actually shows in England so I'm biased.

BEST ACTOR DRAMA
From what Ive seen of Ray Donovan and from reviews such as this by Den of Geek. I'm giving this to the lovely LIEV SCREIBER.

BEST ACTRESS COMEDY
Whilst I haven't seen any of JANE the VIRGIN. From this REVIEW from kiss my wonder woman alone I'm giving the nod to GINA RODRIGUEZ.

BEST ACTOR COMEDY
As I have said about TRANSPARENT already. I have heard it is amazing and very important. Plus I know JEFFERY TAMBOR is an incredible actor. So he gets the point.

BEST ACTOR LIMITED SERIES
For a second I thought this one would be tricky. There have been tons of good performances this year. But of the list only one constantly wowed me. I mean the True Detective Boys were great but BILLY BOB THORNTON was in a world of his own. He was a a nasty piece of work. I f you need proof I suggest you watch What the Flick's video reviews of Fargo that really highlight my point

BEST ACTRESS LIMITED SERIES

.I'm gonna have to go for KATHY BATES. She's the one that really got me in this years series of AHS. I love michelle Monaghan too, so she may crop up later.

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Told you she's be here. It's MICHELLE MONAGHAN. She was incredible in TRUE DETECTIVE and I love her in general!

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
The littler Hanks!. COLIN HANKS was incredible in FARGO as a bumbling detective. He definitely deserves recognition.

So there we go all the TV NOMS done!
Now we just have to wait and see what actually comes to pass.



Comments

Popular Posts